1. At MamaPop, I explained why I prefer you don't call me a "Military Wife," didn't think the transformation of Merida is a big deal (and people got hella pissed as a result), had some choice words for Betheny Frankel and LeAnne Rimes, explored how Frances Bean Cobain is dating her father, struggled not to sensationalize Amanda Bynes, and tried to convince myself to stop eating sugary shit because, well, CANCER.
2. At The Mouthy Housewives, we helped name Kelcey's new baby, I had some advice for a woman who let her husband move in his mistress, and tried to talk a woman out of staying with a manchild for his dog. (Note: I did not make up EITHER of those questions. This is America, people.)
3. At my house, I discovered Biscoff spread and gained 10 pounds, mourned a crashing computer, and ran another 5K, this time with the whole fam-a-lam in tow.
4. On this here blog, I announced that my HUGE giveaway is coming super soon and demanded you all commence excited anticipation, lamented the agoraphobia I've given to my child, talked about some sad things, talked about some good things, and then my son drew you all a picture.
5. On other blogs, my sister-in-law started one about her journey with Yoga, (she's pretty inspirational, that one), Beta Dad got skewered by the entire internet, and my friend Ilana at Mommy Shorts is kind of taking over the planet (and looking for an intern)
BONUS: this is my kids' favorite thing at present. (Besides infomercials like The Chillow.)
That's all I've got for now. I'm off to the gym to burn off 3 jars of Biscoff spread. More later about my 6 year-old's transformation to a teenager OVERNIGHT.