But it does summarize my week on the Internet! Yay?
1. At The Mouthy Housewives, I have some advice for a smartpants whose boyfriend is issuing an ultimatum. I even offer a graphic for clarity.
2. At MamaPop, I summarize Hollywood's relative lack of excitement both at the beginning and end of this week. You know it's a slow news slump when the best I can offer is a glimpse of Miley Cyrus' ass cheeks. LIKE WE HAVEN'T SEEN THAT BEFORE.
3. Oh, and thanks to the awesome Zero Musings, I was featured on Five Star Friday for the first time EVAR this week!
4. And, to keep you tuned in for next week, I want to tease out the fact that I'm planning an AHHHSUUUM giveaway. Remember my Summertime Gihttp://www.waitinthevan.com/2011/07/cure-for-summertime-blues-giveaway.htmlveaway from last year? Well this year's has about twice as much stuff. Should go live Wednesday (ish).
And here's some other stuff I found on the Internet this week that I thought I would share:
1. Your business card is CRAP.
2. Mike Tyson was on The Today Show, and it was as horribly awkward as you might suspect.
3. The Tragic Life of Ken and Barbie.
4. A breakdown on how Twitter works.
5. An awesome Father's Day post.
6. A young girl's blog that documents her daily school lunches. Including this horrendous creation.
Happy Friday, fudgsicles!