I hope you all understand.
Also, we have one of those Elf on the Shelf dudes this year, and it's taking all my mental capacity just to remember to move the damn thing daily. IT'S A LOT OF PRESSURE.
AND, I might be dying of strep throat. Marinka told me that a sore throat that lasts 7 days is probably cancer, so I'm going to pick up some chemo when I run to Target later.
In the meantime, catch me around the interweb before it's too late!
1. At The Mouthy Housewives, I try to save yet another family from the unstoppable social force that is Facebook.
2. At MamaPop, I discovered that Rachel Zoe and her odd-looking husband actually making really pretty babies!
3. At Moxie Bird, I help you dry heave through your breakfast by revealing the 8 grossest, germiest, vomitous places in the shopping mall!
4. I finally have a link for you! And you can also catch me making my debut at Blog Her today! I wrote a gift guide for women: as in...what NOT to buy this holiday season.
5. BONUS: I wrote another post at Moxie Bird about some hilariously epic Amazon product reviews. You've gotta read them. My fave? "After wearing this mask for several days, my identity was consumed and replaced. There is only the horse now."