1. Tomorrow is the next installment of A Product of Silence. I think I've only heard back from like one person, so be sure to email me if you plan on participating. Or, just email me when your post is up, and be sure to include a link to your post. This week, the prompt I will be using is depression, specifically as inspired by a book I'm reading called Half in Love: Surviving the Legacy of Suicide by Linda Gray Sexton. SO. This means you can do a variety of things for your post. You can write a post about depression (fictional or not, about you or someone else...whatever you want) OR write a post that is inspired by a book you've just read.
2. I just entered this giveaway over at April Showers Blog Design, and I'm letting you know about it so you can join in, too. But mostly just because I have to tell you about it. I honestly would rather limit the applicants so that my odds of winning are greater. But I guess you guys are cool enough that I'd be mildly happy for you if you won instead of me. Though, I'd certainly feel like you owe me, like, forever.
Go sign up, won't you?
3. Okay, so those were the only two things I had to tell you, really, so this is where it gets interesting, I suppose.
4. Are you following me (or is it LIKING) me on Facebook? Becuase if you're not, you missed out on a discussion of how a high school acquaintance (who I just ran into at Marshall's recently) has a profile picture of herself DOING IT with her husband. There's glitter involved.
5. I'm checking in on a friend's cat while said friend is holed up in the hospital. This cat is cross-eyed, but I still like him better than my own. Mostly because his shit doesn't smell, but also because he's actually NICE and not completely insane and/or bitchy. Do you think that if I switch that cat for my two, she'll notice? I mean, I'm guessing she'll be hopped up on meds anyway...
6. How long do you think I can put off packing my house if we need to be MOVED IN at our Texas residence by the end of June? I'm thinking April. In fact, if I get an injury of some sort, I bet it could be even longer. Maybe it's time to start running again. In traffic.
7. My birthday is March 9. I am telling you this because I'm attention starved and hope you will send me presents. Okay FINE, you can just be nice to me that day. I'm not materialistic. Usually. (Though, I do have a list for reference if you're interested. And email me for my shipping address!)
8. I have a sore throat. Actually, it's more of a scratchy throat, but I'm certain it will BECOME sore, so I'm telling you in advance for sympathy (see #7).
9. Holy shit, I don't think I've had twelve things to say in my ENTIRE life. Blogging is hard, kids.
10. THIS VIDEO? Had me crying last night. I stole it from Becky's (of Steam Me Up, Kid) Facebook page. I showed it to my husband and he was all, "it's not that funny." But we remain married despite this.
11. Okay, so when I meant that this list would become interesting, I meant BORING.
12. Did I mention the Product of Silence thing yet?