1. Apparently, chigger bits are of the SCARRING variety, as I am not fully convinced that my foot has indeed contracted the plague and is on its death bed.
2. Added to the "scary fucking animals seen in my yard": SNAKE. I'm pretty certain that all this is a sign from God that I am a very bad person. I think blogging about it is the modern form of penance, though, right?
3. We had a friend over for the weekend, and he's converting to hippie. Does anyone know how to get the scent of patchouli out of say, my BATHROOM?
4. I watched the Twilight movie. Again. And maybe am obsessed with finding a clip of the Twilight KIDS winning their TEEN CHOICE AWARDS. (HELP ME--and by that, I mean, with my addiction. Or with finding the clip.)
5. I've been listening to that Kings of Leon CD that's pretty much running for President of the World at the moment. In fact, I've been listening so much that my 2.5 year old now sings along to Use Somebody. And during the OHHH-WAAHHHH-OHHHH part, he sings "AHH-BAAAA-JO! AHH-BAAAA-JO!" I'm pretty sure it's the cutest thing ever (at least way cuter than anything YOUR kid has ever done), but also evidence that could be used against me in an INAPPROPRIATE PARENTING trial:
PS: I'm realizing this looks like I video-ed WHILE DRIVING. Not the case...G-Ma was acting as impromptu cameraman. You know how the semi-elderly are with modern technology. Luckily this wasn't ILLEGAL.