Anyway, in the midst of all my bragging, I forget to tell you some very important things about what my night out on the town taught me. And taught me, it did. Here are some highlights of the Re-education of Wait in the Van:
1. It's okay to be a "Whooo" girl if you're at a concert.
2. Sweating is kind of gross in excess, but also potentially humorous if you're not the one sweating. Unnamed friend: "I have so much back sweat, you could take a bath back there. Look, here's some sweat COMING OUT OF MY ELBOW."
3. You shouldn't look down on polygamists. I'm just saying, Jeff Tweedy...ya know?
4. It's amazing what getting out of your pajamas will do for your self esteem.
5. It's good to be nice to strangers (preferably ones with cameras) because then they send you stuff like this:
Thanks Super-Cool Stranger Andy!
PS: On an unrelated note, did anyone else hear about Heather Armstrong (Dooce) getting named #26 on Forbes' list of influential chicks in media or some crap?! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS ALL ABOUT.